Welcome to Our House
Welcome to the home of the Assisted Living Association of Alabama, representing more than three hundred providers and advocates for senior issues in Alabama.
This homepage will help you navigate through the latest in senior housing and services; Alzheimer’s and senior dementia support, Alabama regulatory and provider compliance matters, Administrator licensure and a host of other timely issues.
You will note there is no “members only” section. ALAA wants to be a forum for all who have an interest in education and service to seniors.
Contact the staff or Board Members by clicking the “Contact ALAA” button.
2014 ALAA Fall Conference
September 23rd and 24th at the Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham, AL
- Vendor Registration
- T-Shirt Order Form
- Limited Care Facilities Statistical Update
2014 Food Safety & Sanitation In-Service (10am - 2pm @ ALAA Office)
- January 15, 2014
- April 16, 2014
- July 16, 2014
- October 15, 2014
2014 Region Meetings**
- July 11th: Region Meeting 1
- July 15th: Region Meeting 4
- August 5th: Region Meeting 6
- August 12th: Region Meeting 2 and 3
- November 7th: Region Meeting 1
- November 4th: Region Meeting 4
- December 2nd: Region Meeting 2 and 3
- December 5th: Region Meeting 5
- December 10th: Region Meeting 6
**Dates are subject to change.
Last Newsletter - The Communicator
Our Aug 2014 issue (PDF) contains information on:
- Fall Conference
- Change Afoot: Better watch your toes!!
- Centenarians Thriving in Assisted Living
- Statistical Report Shows Growth in SCALF Beds Through 2014
- BOEALA News
ALF & SCALF Rules/Changes
See ALAA's Rules pages for information on the following:
- ALF and SCALF Amendments
- ADPH Fire Alarm and Sprinkler
- ALF & SCALF Rules/Changes
- ADPH Scoring System
- Additional Documents