CONTINUING EDUCATION FOR nURSING hOMES
In light of the cancellation of the Spring Conference, The Board of Examiners Education Committee has approved the Assisted Living Association’s Exigent Circumstance Self-Study CEU plan.
In order to gain credit, Assisted Living Administrators must download the course presentation and carefully review all materials. Only pre-registered attendees may participate in this Self-Study plan.
Please download, complete, and return this NHA Attestation Form according to the instructions included. Email a copy to email@example.com or fax to 334.262.4603 for our recrods. Deadline for submission: March 31, 2020. Please be sure you include your license number(s).
Monday, March 16
- The Essentials of Emergency Preparedness for Assisted Living Facilities by David Wallace, B.S., D.V.M., University of South Alabama
- We have a Move In…Now What? by Jeana Robinson, RN, ALA, Mirca Bryant, Danberry at Inverness
Tuesday. March 17
- Engaging Seniors by Alicia Witt, Briarwood Christian School
- Assisted Living Through My Eyes – Resident/Sponsor Panel
- The Importance of Policies & Procedures by Kenny Keith, Esq., RN, Lynlee Wells Palmer, Esq., Harbuck, Keith, & Holmes
- Management 101: the Basics of Managing People by Ree Harper, Lyons HR
- The Role of Your RN by Lynne Lasater, RN, ALA
Wednesday, March 18